Skip to content
- Turbo Taxed.Â Matt: 1, U.S. Government:0.
- The series finale of Torchwood: an exercise in bad writing.Â Because, you know, if you’re strappingly handsome, being buried alive in the Earth for 2000 years does wonders for your charm.
- John Adams: Laura Linney does an English accent about as well as my cat can sing.
- Doctor Who: confirming, once again, that the world is Hell, but it’s OK as long as you have a time machine.
- Oh God of Computing, are you an Arthur C. Clarke fan?Â Why do you always send your bolts of disaster in threes?